Tigris Innovations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Board games, video games, designer, game designer, video games for women

Aplha Princess Summary

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Aplha Princess Summary Empty Aplha Princess Summary

Post by Admin Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:25 pm

The game is about a woman finding out her true place in a world where she can choose two different paths but leans more towards her birthright no matter how much she hates it. It is a world where shape shifters exist Alphas are born and a murder will be solved.

I am creating this game because I am in love with the mythical realm. The things that could be there. Things that we may simply be ignorant to. Above all I am creating this game for its unique story line because I love a game that tells me a story and puts me right in the middle of it.

The main setting takes place in Terlingua, Texas on the Western side of Big Bend National Park. Terlingua used to be a city for miners but was long since abandoned until the Starry Omega pack of grey wolves appeared and rebuilt the city. Perfect area for a pack of wolves to run among the mountain line and hunting in the trees. With the Terlingua Creek not far from the town they have a pretty good remote location and thanks to the horror stories of the earlier ghost town many keep plenty clear of the town.

The player will be able to pick up items and use them at will on various things. Control when the shape shift or go hunting for food which allows the health bar to be raised.

The player will have to solve puzzles and clues revolving around the disappearances of her pack mates then later she will have to find out what truly happened to her father when she returns home to take her place as Alpha.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:40 pm